Inner Beauty Outward Faith

Saturday, June 6, 2009
at 10:17 PM

few months back (:

so yesterday actually can reach church early to meet cmdr daniel for sec 3 talk
but when i leave the house, sister called and ask me to pass to her
some thick notes to her office as she need it urgently. so went back , took her stuff
and rush to her work place. what a nice sista huh? :DDDDDDDDD
then i am late! so ran for donno how many meters to the bus stop as it is real far.
reach church after the long bus ride and i thought i will reach later than
tiffany and claudia but guess what? i am the earliest! hahas , so running does helps!
so had sec 3 talk and i am really guilty of everything. i have sang the song
i could sing of your love forever and i am going mean what i said. KTV? no more davina! (:

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

my song, i sing (:

then today woke up at around 8 to prepare to meet cheryl at AMK hub.
then headed to her church to finish our 1/3 towel to complete our merit!
finished faster than i expected though , good job people! :DDD had lunch
with girlies and thanks commander xide for sending us to tiffany's house :D
sing song , go crazy and took a nap for awhile before me and tiffany start
to videocall with wilson hahas! and and we know a new secret! hoohohohoho~
& you tiffanypoh! better don anyhow say okay :s
left around 4 to meet joy and wei and tpy then headed to church.
have passion for God! that's what i am lacking , but no worries i am
so gonna be filled with passion as ask and you shall recieve :DDDDD
dinner with poh claudia joy cassandra glenn timothy louisa kaixun cmdr daniel
korkor keegan daniel kingsley , talk talk and home! going for camp tmr ,
miss me people haha! will be back on the 9th (: happy holiday peeps!

You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. —2 Timothy 2:3





About Me

Davina Pang ♥
I'm gymnast and modern dancer.
& i proud to be a armwrestler too!
I love God , family , church friends , as well as school ones.
You might as well drink Ribena, grow fat and get comfortable with me:)

Tagboard


Links

Aloysius Amirah Amanda Annabel Anicia Bernice Benedict Cassandralim♥ Cassandraho Cassandra Charmaine Callista Carmen Claire Celineho Channel Cheryllim Commanderxide Chervin Crystal Dance♥ Daisy♥ Dewei Dillon Eileen♥ Elisa Eileenho Emily Emilyteo Eugenebestfriend Emilio Eunice Ellis Edwin Felicia Fyonn Fredy Guan Glenn Glenn Gabriel Geraldine Huiqin Huiboon Hilary Hazell Hsiaolei Hongsui Jiajun Jiaqing Jiamin Jane Joel Jovan Jasmine Jakeng Jesslyn Jessica Joey Joycesim Joyce Joanne Kelly Keith Kenji Krishna Kgrace Kristy Kaixin Lyching MingRu♥ Meidian Megan Megan Mustika Melvin Malcolm Melvyn Michelle Miaoyun Natalie Nashrul Pauline Pearleen Puisoon Rachel Rebecca Sonia♥♥ Shihui♥ Sharon Shiyuan Serina Seokyee♥ Shumin Sunny Sherry Stella Stellalim Shermaineng Tiffany♥♥ Tiffanylam Tiffanypan Tianran Tricia Timothykor Tecksoon Vanessa VanessaLim Veron Valen Valerie Vincent Wanqi Weiting Winnie Winona Yanting Yasmine Zoey Ziyi♥
Music




April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010